UPDATE (10 p.m. ET): Benardo e-mailed to tell us that he’s seeking $300 million in damages, not $300,000 as initially reported. The post is corrected below, along with a “no comment” from a show rep. A former “American Idol” rejectee who “crashed” a performance saying goodbye to Simon Cowell in last season’s finale is now claiming the show discriminated against him.
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 XCEL TALENT AGENCY ANNUAL AUDITIONS (NASHVILLE TN)
- DARYL FOSTER PRESENTS ‘LIFT’ | ATLANTA JULY 26TH @ 8PM
- XCEL TALENT AGENCY OPEN CALL AUDITIONS JULY 19, 2014 @ GOTTA DANCE ATLANTA!
- MARQUESE SCOTT AND DRAGON HOUSE FEATURED IN COCA COLA COMMERCIAL!
- Khloe Kardashian Dances With French Montana in Cute Video: Watch Here
- Marcia Samuels on FRAUD ALERT/Marcia Samuels of Tell Hell I Ain’t Comin and Mass Entertainment owes Atlanta dancers thousands of dollars.
- Darlene Conlee on Abby Lee Miller and the cast of DanceMoms!
- V.J Mistry on FRAUD ALERT/Marcia Samuels of Tell Hell I Ain’t Comin and Mass Entertainment owes Atlanta dancers thousands of dollars.
- Nicole Hinton on Xcel Talent Agency
- cheap jordan shoes on Atlanta Traffic Jam Becomes Street Dance!