- SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 XCEL TALENT AGENCY ANNUAL AUDITIONS (NASHVILLE TN)
- DARYL FOSTER PRESENTS ‘LIFT’ | ATLANTA JULY 26TH @ 8PM
- XCEL TALENT AGENCY OPEN CALL AUDITIONS JULY 19, 2014 @ GOTTA DANCE ATLANTA!
- MARQUESE SCOTT AND DRAGON HOUSE FEATURED IN COCA COLA COMMERCIAL!
- Khloe Kardashian Dances With French Montana in Cute Video: Watch Here
- Marcia Samuels on FRAUD ALERT/Marcia Samuels of Tell Hell I Ain’t Comin and Mass Entertainment owes Atlanta dancers thousands of dollars.
- Darlene Conlee on Abby Lee Miller and the cast of DanceMoms!
- V.J Mistry on FRAUD ALERT/Marcia Samuels of Tell Hell I Ain’t Comin and Mass Entertainment owes Atlanta dancers thousands of dollars.
- Nicole Hinton on Xcel Talent Agency
- cheap jordan shoes on Atlanta Traffic Jam Becomes Street Dance!
Tag Archives: dancing
Season 16 of Dancing with the Stars continues tonight and tomorrow with the final seven dance pairs remaining, who will face off in a dance-off. The teams will actually go head to head, giving the better dancers a few extra points. Comedian Andy … Continue reading
The Atlanta Falcons are looking for enthusiastic ladies with a dance/cheer background, a positive attitude, a winning smile and the dedication to be the best. Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders auditions are comprised of two stages: Preliminary auditions and final auditions. Preliminary … Continue reading
Kristen talks about her controversial role in ‘On The Road’, where she says that dancing crazily was harder than taking off her clothes, because she was ‘mad intimidated’ to dance like Marylou. Read more…
Join Xcel Talent Agency as we celebrate another successful year! Special performances will be throughout the night: * DJ JAMAD will be spinning * Dragon House LIVE performance * Royal Flush LIVE performance * Collizion Crew LIVE performance * One … Continue reading
Xcel Talent Agency announces monthly dance auditions @ Studio Dionne in Atlanta! XCEL TALENT AGENCY CONTEMPORARY AUDITIONS! Sunday, November 18th, 2012 3PM (registrations start at 2:30pm) Seeking male and female jazz dancers, modern, and contemporary. All ethnicities. Ages 17+ Bring résumé … Continue reading
Well, here we are — one show away from the end of Season 9 of “So You Think You Can Dance,” a season that was filled with changes. From the reduction by the network to one show per week instead … Continue reading
XCEL CONTEMPORARY AUDITIONS! SUNDAY AUGUST 26, 2012 3PM (registrations start at 2:30pm) STUDIO DIONNE ATLANTA 524 Plasters Avenue Northeast Atlanta, GA 30324 Seeking male and female jazz dancers, modern, and contemporary. All ethnicities. Bring résumé & headshot. Ages 17+ About … Continue reading
Dancers, especially those in ballet, have always sported long lean bodies. Chalk it up to all those plie`s and pointe work. But now, even non dancers can have that elongated look. Burr Leonard has never been a ballerina. But … Continue reading
Dinner and dancing is a fabulous and fun way to spend a night out on the town. It’s a way to make dining not only more memorable, but eventful as well. Whether you want a little samba and salsa with … Continue reading